Hi crafty friends! There’s a new release at Jane’s Doodles and of course we’re celebrating with a hop! You can also get 35% off your purchase all through the weekend at the Jane’s Doodles shop!
For this card I started by inkblending a panel through the new Stripes stencil, I did this on watercolor cardstock because I wanted that off-white look and I used stencil spray adhesive to keep the stripes in place. I used a rainbow of Pinkfresh Studio inks and stenciled the stripes on twice to create a plaid pattern.
I also used these adorable and unique critter stamps from the Oh Baby! stamp set by Jane’s Doodles. Stamped them onto watercolor cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed them with clear gloss embossing powder before coloring them with the Karin brushmarkers.
I die cut a circle out of the rainbow plaid pattern and twice more out of thick white cardstock (which I made the cardbase out of). I also die cut a smaller circle from vellum. I fussy cut out the critters and adhered everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.
Check out more inspiration in the hop:
- Marion https://mademarion.vagg.org/
- Neha http://periwinkle-creations.blogspot.com/
- Claudia http://claudiacubas.blogspot.com/
- Tinne https://www.instagram.com/robinette_crafts/
- Katja https://www.instagram.com/kati_stampingchicks/
- Lien https://studiokatoblog.wordpress.com/blog/ –> YOU ARE HERE
- Bobbi https://bobbihartdesign.com/
- Galina (guest) https://galachko.blogspot.com/
- Laura (guest) http://www.laurafadora.com/
- Jane’s Doodles https://janesdoodles.blogspot.com/